THE PRESENCE OF AN EXPERIENCED TOASTMASTER WILL ENSURE THAT YOUR DAY GOES JUST THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO, WITHOUT ANYONE HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT THE FINER DETAILS.
Book us early enough and our helping hand can start during your planning, with all the advice you need on traditions, timings and speeches. Any fears of speech-making will be dispelled by our gentle instruction and simple rules of who says what and when. On the day, the red tailcoat always impresses and shows that you have everything well organised.
OUR APPEARANCE WILL REMIND THE FAMILY THAT THEY HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS IN CONTROL. WE WILL ENSURE THAT EVERYONE IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.
Whether 30 or 300 guests, everyone will warm to our relaxed approach and good humour, as we co-ordinate the activities and provide a focal point for help and advice. There will be nothing for you to do except relax and enjoy the day.
What We Do, In A Nutshell
From the moment you contact us we gently guide you through everything
- Discuss your particular requirements at a meeting beforehand and help work out a time schedule.
- Present you with our leaflet of helpful hints.
- Provide the speech makers with our guidance leaflets.
- On the day, we arrive in time to check that everything is in order.
- Ensure guests are welcomed and directed to the appropriate place.
- Accept and take care of gifts and cards.
- Welcome the happy couple on their arrival at the reception.
- Organise the line-up for confetti throwing.
- Work with the photographer for the efficient completion of any group photos.
- Liaise with the caterer for correct timings.
- Announce the wedding breakfast.
- Organise the receiving line, if you want one.
- Announce the couple and escort them to the table.
- Say Grace, if required.
- Oversee the circulation of the guest book.
- Prepare everything for the toasts.
- When the speakers are composed and ready, we announce them in turn.
- Produce flowers and gifts at the right moment.
- Announce and conduct the cutting of the cake.
- Inform the guests of the next stage of the proceedings.
- At the appropriate time we organise the throwing of the bouquet or button hole.
- Co-ordinate the first dance.
All Your Questions Answered
OUR LEAFLETS CONTAIN PLENTY OF HINTS, TIPS AND USEFUL GUIDANCE
Our own unique set of helpful leaflets give you lots of useful hints, advise on the British traditions and greatly simplify the speech making.
However, there are many wedding traditions from around the world and we will be very happy to incorporate any of them.
Our time schedule makes your day run like a dream
We make sure that everything you want to happen does, in the right place and on time. So many events fall apart without the constant care and attention of a toastmaster.
WE WILL BE HAPPY TO QUOTE, FOR ANY EVENT, ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. TRAVEL OUT OF JERSEY INCURS EXPENSES BUT THEY WILL ONLY BE CHARGED AT COST.
Our all inclusive fee covers a detailed meeting, the compilation of a time schedule and on the day, attendance for the entire formal reception, including the first dance (if within an agreed time scale).
Every wedding is unique and we will be pleased to provide an extended service,
Attendance at a church or other separate ceremony venue…£50
Later into the evening…£50
Bookings are also undertaken throughout the islands and beyond but regrettably do not take assignments at Mont Orgueil or Elizabeth Castles.
Please contact us for a quotation tailored to suit your particular event.
£50 per hour
Minimum fee of £250
A FEW WORDS FROM HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Jamie & Alex
Mr & Mrs C